To add a new contact is very simple:
- Login to our client area.
- Towards the top right of the screen, click on Hello, <your name>! and finally click on 'Contacts/Sub-Accounts'.
- On the resulting 'Add a New Contact' page, you may enter all of the appropriate details for the contact you wish to add. Please ensure that these details are accurate.
- If you'd like the contact to have their own, separate login to the client area (but still be linked to your account), then please ensure that the 'Activate Sub-Account' option is checked and enabled. This is useful if you do not want to provide full and global access to your client area with us, but do need the contact to have access to specific functions, such as the ability to view and create support tickets, or view and pay invoices. You will then need to set up a password for this contact, and they will login to our client area using their e-mail address and this new password. You can then set access permissions for thi sub-contact.
- Once you've filled in the required details, click the 'Save Changes' button at the bottom. Your contact has now been added!