- Login to cPanel for your account.
- Click on the 'Select PHP Version' option
- Select the version of PHP you wish to use from the dropdown box. When you've chosen the required version, click the 'Set as current' box.
Note: The "Native" option lists the version of PHP provided by default, for reference. If you wish to make changes to the PHP settings you need to specify a version instead of using the "Native" option.
- This step is optional. If you require any specific PHP modules to be active on your account, tick/enable the ones you wish to use from this list. When you're happy with your selection, click 'Save'.
- Any changes you make to your PHP version or modules here will take affect immediately on your account.
- 2 Users Found This Useful
Yes, we have compiled our servers with Ioncube support prebuilt, so no configuration on your part...
We provide many different versions of PHP to our end users. If the version currently installed on...
This error generally occurs when you are using temporary site links whilst waiting for DNS...
The MySQLi PHP extension is installed and enabled on all of our shared and semi-dedicated servers.
No, we do not.