Please note that in order to use the R1Soft backup system, you need to be using the Paper Lantern cPanel theme. If you are using the older X3 theme, no 'R1Soft Restore Backups' option will be listed until you change your theme within cPanel. If you are prompted for a username and password to access the backup system, please enter your cPanel username and password.
- Login to cPanel.
- Select the 'R1Soft Restore Backups' option:
- On the left hand side, the "Created On" column represents the date the recovery point/backup was taken. If you need to restore a file from a specific day or time, you can use this to narrow down your search. Locate the date you'd like to restore from and select the yellow folder icon
- The next screen will allow you to navigate the backup to choose specific file(s) or folder(s) you wish to restore. You can navigate these pages by double clicking on the necessary folder to look at its contents. If you need to go back a directory, click the 'Up' button at the top left. You should now navigate to the file or folder you need to restore from backup.
- Once you've located the file(s) or folder(s) you need to restore from, select them by checking the checkbox to the left and then click the 'Restore Selected' button:
- Finally, confirm the restore process:
- The restore process will now begin. Please be patient, this may take some time depending on the size of the content you wish to restore:
- Your file(s) and/or folder(s) have now been restored from backup.