- Tap on Settings from your main iOS/Home screen
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendar button
- Tap on YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT
- Tap on the ACCOUNT line
- Scroll down to the Outgoing Mail Server and tap on the SMTP line
- Tap on the Outgoing Mail Server under the Primary Server section
- Ensure that the Server is set to ON
- Change Authentication to Password
- Ensure that the User Name and Password fields are correctly set to the username and password of your mailbox.
- If "Use SSL" is set to On then ensure Server Port is set to 587. Otherwise, ensure the port is set to 25 or 26.
- Click DONE at your top right hand corner.
- 7 Users Found This Useful
There are some publically documented problems with AppleMail due to the way it maintains open...
cPanel attempts to automatically detect whether or not our servers should be used to handle your...
To setup Fetch Mail accounts... Login to Horde. Click MAIL on the left side of the screen....
Via Webmail In Horde, you can find the spam folder by logging in and expanding the 'Mail' option...
Microsoft Outlook Express Select Tools and then Accounts. Click the Mail tab. Select the...