Before cancelling your service, please contact our support or sales team first and see if we can do anything to make you happier in maintaining your service with us. Our team are approachable and flexible to individual circumstances, and most issues can easily be solved with a little communication.
If you still wish to cancel your hosting account, simply follow these steps:
1. Login to the client area located at https://www.thiswebhost.com/clients/
2. Click 'My Account' and then 'My Services' at the top of the client area:
3. Locate the row listing the hosting account you wish to cancel, and click anywhere on this row. You may note that the cursor changes to a hand icon to indicate you are hovering over the correct section.
4. On this page, click 'Request Cancellation' on the left hand side of the screen.
5. This step is optional, but please provide us with a detailed reason for your decision to cancel your service with us. Your feedback can help us improve our service for new and existing users.
6. IMPORTANT: Select when you would like your hosting account to be cancelled. This is an entirely automated step, so please ensure that you fill this out correctly. Choosing 'immediate' will result in your service on our servers to be terminated within 24 hours. Choosing 'End of billing period' will terminate your service before a new invoice is generated, at the end of the appropriate billing period.
Once you've submitted your cancellation with us, please ensure that you cancel any recurring subscriptions that you may in PayPal (if applicable):