To change your hosting password, simply follow these steps:
- Login to our client area.
- Click 'Services' - 'My Services' at the top nav bar:
- Locate the hosting account you wish to change the password for, and click anywhere in its row. We recommend clicking on the 'Active' button for convenience, or if you are using a mobile device.
- Towards the top left of the client area, under the 'Actions' sidebar, click on the 'Change Password' link:
- On the 'Change Password' page, please input a new password and confirm the new password below. Please be sure to use a complex password, made up of numbers, letters and special characters if possible:
- Click 'Save Changes' and your password will now be changed. If you receive a "Password Change Failed!" error message, then the new password you are trying to use is not secure or complex enough and you will need to choose a better password.
Please note that password changes will not affect current sessions; meaning you will not be disconnected from what you are currently doing. Passwords are only checked during the initial authentication stage, so the next time you login you will be required to use the new password.