To change the version of PHP that your account (and subsequently your sites) use, please perform the following steps.
- Login to cPanel for your account.
- Click on the 'Select PHP Version' option
- Select the version of PHP you wish to use from the drop-down box. When you've chosen the required version, click the 'Set as current' box.
Note: The "Native" option lists the version of PHP provided by default, for reference. If you wish to make changes to the PHP settings you need to specify a version instead of using the "Native" option.
- This step is optional. If you require any specific PHP modules to be active on your account, tick/enable the ones you wish to use from this list.
- Any changes you make to your PHP version or modules here will take affect immediately on your account.